Nano Cracking Technology
Our equipment is environmental friendly and operates under normal atmospheric pressure thus reducing cost to build equipment under high pressure operating conditions.
It can efficiently process all kinds of waste tires, dirty waste plastics. The equipment is divided into two main process parts: one is cracking and the other is an advanced pyrolysis reaction area, the other is a very advanced refining process which is the final process area.
If the raw materials are tire (rubber feedstocks):
5. Under some certain conditions, after raw material (goes into the reactors by conveyor) cracking and pyrolysis occurs simultaneously in the reactor’s, to form mixed gases and those gases enter into a special reverse flow process fractioning tower, the gaseous mixture and qualified molecular products will go into cooling system for cooling, unqualified molecular products will go back into the reactor by a recycling system fed into the reverse process fractioning tower to react continuously, until the products are all qualified to make gasolines and diesel.
6. Every reactor will be connected to an automated carbon discharging system, and the by-products produced by equipment are useful. If raw material is tire, the residues are steel wires and carbon black. The steel wires can be sold directly as waste iron (steel). And the carbon black can be processed and sold after being further processed to high quality N330 and N660 standard carbon black.
The refined processing area:
The products produced in our unique hybrid cracking and pyrolysis reaction area goes into cooling system and proceeds to cool down, in which the cooling medium is needed (because of different conditions in area, temperature etc. The cooling medium will be different. In general, water is used as a cooling medium).
After the cooling process, there are some remaining combustible gases which cannot be liquefied under normal temperatures that is a methane to butane product, then this part of the gas will through the specific process piping and back to the environmental protection burners beside and separately from the reactors and provide subsequent process heating for the plant equipment.
Another part is mixed liquid after being cooled, which will go into the oil-water-gas separating system through process piping (Oil goes to the oil pipeline, water goes water pipeline, and gas goes to the gas pipeline). Because of different specific gravity, gases (CO, SO2, SO3, H2S, and NH3 etc.) go up through anti-back fire device into temporary gas storage tank.
Anti-back (Flame Arrestor) fire device has three functions:
- Anti-back fire (Flame Arrestor)
- Gas physical and chemical index treatment
- Gas filtration and clean-up process system.
Water flows into the water processing system through dedicated process piping system, water after being processed can be utilized as circulating water, which is as cooling medium, and the redundant water can be directly discharged into soil since it is clean water and <10ppm oil content. The produced oil goes into oil a special catalyst system through its own dedicated process piping system, which settles the oil, that is to say, through adding chemicals to remove color, odor and colloid in oil.
The produced oil is them pumped into an advanced refining processing system to be refined into marketable high quality gasoline and diesel, and into the final processing system. The final refined oil products will be transported or pumped into oil depot storage tanks, which should be at least 30 meters or more away from the main production area.
There are two taps specifically for sampling, one is for gasoline, another is for diesel, above the two taps are natural filters, which are used for filtrating oil and doing test for the lab samples.
The final steps are extremely advanced de-sulphurization and de-alcoholization process devices in the process equipment, which can remove the sulfur from oil & tires.
The process has a unique gas buffering module to control the pressure produced in the equipment production processes, which improves the overall safety of the operating equipment in the plant.
Fully automated equipment is provided complete with; computer controlled (PLC) system. Computer PLC controlled system is divided into two main parts, one is touch screen controlled, the other is manual button stand-alone control panel, which is independent, if touch screen control fails and does not work, then the manual button control panel can be used to continue the plant operations.
The MMI (Man Machine Interface) touchscreen systems, is provided with c/w sensors, including temperature sensors, pressure sensors and thermocouples, flow meters, end devices then all the parameters can be seen on the operators process control screen. Which reduces in turn reduces labor costs or manpower requirements, it is well understood full automation also improves the safety with respect to people, equipment and plant operations and of course overall product quality control.
The process basic data & information are as follows: